Throughout the school year, city youth in grades K-6 can enjoy after school time at beautiful Cobbs Hill and the Danforth Community Center through the After School in the Park Program!
The Danforth Community Center location will open January 14, 2013. Applications for this new site are being taken now. Click here to download your registration packet. Call 428-6755 for more information.
This school year, the program will run to June 21, 2013 from 2 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. each school weekday. Cost is $55 per week; $45 per week for siblings. For just $85 per week, youth can receive all-day care through this program during the Winter and Spring school recessesfrom 9a.m. – 5p.m.
For non-city residents, the prices are $65 per week, $55 for siblings, and $125 for school recesses.
After School in the Park Program provides an array of elements, activities, and benefits, including:
- School bus drop-off (Drop-off only! Must be arranged through the child's school by parents)
- Extended hours (2 to 6:30 p.m.)
- Fitness and Arts Activities
- Hot Dinners
- Homework Help
- Field Trips
- Well-trained and friendly staff
- Convenient east side and west side locations
- Only $55 per child, per week (siblings $45)
- Non City-Residents: only $65 per child, per week (siblings $55)
- Winter/Spring Break availability, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., $85/week (Non-City residents $125)
Registration and information: Those interested should call 428-6755 to learn about availability. A full information and registration packet can be downloaded here. The registration form must be returned or mail to the City’s Bureau of Recreation offices, 400 Dewey Avenue, 14613. Registration forms can also be picked up at 400 Dewey Avenue. Note that full immunization records are required!
For more information about After School in the Park, call 428-6755.