1316 Genesee Street, in Genesee Valley Parkmap
Use the Rochester-Genesee Regional Transportation Authority's Google Trip Planner to get a bus to the Field House
5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (April 1 until November 15)
7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (November 16 until March 31)
Between 9 am and 9 pm:
$150 per day (Holidays $250 per day)
Before 9 am or after 9 pm:
$150 per additional hour
Full payment and a non-refundable $15 processing fee are due at the time of application
Effective January 5, 2015 Permits payments must be made with: credit cards, money order or check - cash will no longer be accepted.
Maximum of 46 persons
Call (585) 428-6770 to check availability.
Download the Facility Use Permit Application
- Tables - 6 (6' tables)
- Chairs - 46
- Refrigerator, Sink & Stove
The following are available to the permittee and to the general public on a first-come, first-served basis:
- Picnic tables
- Public restroom
- Outdoor grill
- Childrens' play area
1. This facility is scheduled on a first come, first served basis. Once application and payment are received, your application will be reviewed. Reservation of your date and time is confirmed through the issuance of a permit.
2. No amplified music; the permit holder must adhere to the City's Noise Ordinance.
3. No alcohol consumption is permitted.
4. The building will not be opened earlier than 10 minutes prior to the time designated on the permit. Additional time for set up and/or take down must be included in the hours requested. In addition, if you decide you will leave earlier than planned, please allow at least 20 minutes for City staff to arrive for closing. Do not leave the building unattended.
5. Permit holder must arrive at the Field House at the time designated on the permit. A staff person will only be onsite to open and close the building. You will not be issued a key. Do not leave the building unoccupied.
6. Permit holder is responsible for cleanup of area after use. Refrigerator must be emptied, and sink, countertops and refrigerator must be cleaned.
7. Garbage must be put in trash bags and deposited in barrels on the side of the building. Do not leave any trash inside the building.
8. No adult entertainment allowed.
9. Obey all parking signs. Please use the tennis court parking lot. The Field House is also accessible via the walking path from the pool parking lot off Elmwood Avenue. The area directly in front of the Field House can only be used for loading and unloading. No parking is allowed in this entrance.
10. Any violation of these rules or permit conditions will result in immediate termination of the permit.
Additional Park Rules & Regulations