No matter what your refuse need is, the City of Rochester has a container that will suit both your volume and budget. Our staff is happy to come out for a consultation and help you decide which size container would best fit your needs. Call (585) 428-6928 to discuss container options.
Wheeled Garbage Containers
- Two wheeled container sizes
- 64 gallon: 23" deep, 20" wide, 38" tall
- 95 gallon: 29" deep, 24" wide, 42" tall. Can hold approximately 1/2 cubic yard of material.
- Can be used for either refuse or recycling materials
- Four dumpster sizes
- 2 cubic yards: 45" deep, 64" wide, 49" tall
- 4 cubic yards: 94" deep, 65" wide, 50" tall
- 6 cubic yards: 130" deep, 65" wide, 50" tall
- 8 cubic yards: 130" deep, 77" wide, 65" tall
- Dumpsters can be used for either refuse or recycling materials.
- Many customers use a dumpster for cardboard recycling. This option allows plenty of space for your cardboard to be flattened and stored out of the way.
- Customers can own their own roll-offs and have them serviced by the City, or can lease the container from us.
- Roll-offs are normally used when customers have renovation or remodeling, or other projects that are going to generate a large, one-time volume
- Four roll-off sizes
- 15, 20, 30, or 40 cubic yards
- Made of durable steel with reinforced floors
- Walk-in accessible for manual loading ease
- Low height accommodates mechanical loading
- One price no matter which size container you select!
- If you have a very large volume of refuse and cardboard recycling, a compactor may be an option for you. Call the office at (585) 428-6928 and ask for details on leasing a compactor.
Not sure which container is best for your business?
Call the office at (585) 428-6928 or fill out the form and someone will contact you soon!