Why Should I Choose to Pre-Plan at Riverside?
The death of a loved one is a tragedy every household will unfortunately experience at one time or another. Most families will find themselves emotionally and financially unprepared to deal with the decision making and costs of a death in the family, if they have not planned ahead.
Planning in advance is a gift of love. By planning ahead, your family will be spared the stressful and emotional task of making final arrangements for you on one of the worst days of their lives.
Benefits of Prearrangements:
• Making these arrangements now offers you peace of mind and assurance that everything will be carried out according to your wishes.
• You will relieve your family of financial and emotional burdens at a difficult time in their lives.
• Making the decisions together now with a sales counselor, means no one will be left to make decisions alone.
• Pre planning is more cost effective. It alleviates snap, ill-informed or guilt stricken decision making that can lead to over spending.
• Finance terms are available only when you pre-plan. Locking in today’s pricing and allowing you to pay over time, instead of leaving others to make a large unexpected outlay of cash.
Let us Help You Pre-plan
Pre-planning is not planning your death, but planning for the celebration and reflection of your life. Whether it is a cremation, traditional in-ground burial, or above-ground interment in a columbaria, there are important decisions that need to be made. At Riverside, our compassionate staff is here to help you make arrangements for your specific family situation.
Please contact us to learn more about the pre-planning options available at Riverside Cemetery. Call us at (585) 428-7775, or fill out our contact form and our cemetery staff will be in touch with you.