About the Project
The Brooks Landing Mixed-Use project involves the construction of two structures. The first is a 100,000 square foot, 11-story mixed-use building (referred to as the “Flats at Brooks Landing”) consisting of a ground level boat storage facility, a first floor restaurant, and 10 floors of student housing. The second structure consists of a 4,000 square foot, single story, credit union with drive-through operation.
The project is currently undergoing Site Plan Review. An Environmental Assessment Form (EAF) has been prepared that integrates the Brooks Landing Mixed-Use Project and the public improvements to Genesee Valley Park. The public and private improvements are inter-related, not only by a direct vehicular connection, but by a mutual dependence upon visual and community character enhancements which will help ensure the success of each.
- Address: 1500 South Plymouth Avenue
- Total Development Cost: $19,400,000
- City Investment/Involvement: The City is undertaking a public improvements project in the adjacent Genesee Valley Park. Financial assistance for the private development project is yet to be determined. Project Status: Pending approval
Download the Documents
- Environmental Assessment Form:
- Private Development Project: UPDATED MARCH 12, 2012
- Public Improvements (Genesee Valley Park) Project:
For further information on the economic and community development aspects of the project, please contact:
Rick Rynski, AICP, Senior Economic Development Specialist, at (585) 428-6932 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on the regulatory review and permitting of the project, please contact:
Jason Haremza, AICP, Senior Planner/Urban Design Specialist, at (585) 428-7761 or email@example.com