Central Library of Rochester and Monroe County
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Free Lunch Hour Jazz Performances at the Central Library
June 19, 2013- The Central Library of Rochester and Monroe County will host five lunchtime performances of the 2013 Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival from noon to 1 p.m.
The following acts will perform:
• Mike Kaupa Quartet, Monday, June 24;
• Nick Finzer, Tuesday, June 25;
• “Shared Genes”—Sam and Ted Nicolosi, Wednesday, June 26;
• Herb Smith, Thursday, June 27;
• Karl Stabnau, Friday, June 28;
All shows will be held outdoors in the Dorris Carlson Reading Garden of the Bausch and Lomb Library Building located at 115 South Ave. Shows will go on rain or shine. Rain dates will be held in the Kate Gleason Auditorium, 115 South Ave.
Bring your lunch or visit the Tim Horton’s store located in the library for delicious soups and sandwiches.
For more information please contact Sally Snow at 428-8051.