City of Rochester
Public Market to Begin Holiday Schedule
(Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2013) – The Rochester Public Market, 280, N. Union St., will begin its annual holiday shopping schedule next week.
In addition to its normal schedule, the Market will be open for pre-Thanksgiving Day shopping on Wednesday, Nov. 27 and the annual Holidays at the Market event spanning the first three Sundays in December (Dec. 1, 8 and 15).
The Market will be closed for the Thanksgiving (Nov. 28) and Christmas Day (Dec. 25) and New Year’s Day (Jan. 1) holidays.
The Market’s regular hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Saturdays from 5 a.m. to 3 p.m. The Market’s holiday schedule from Nov. 27 through Jan. 1 is as follows:
• Open Wednesday, Nov. 27; 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Pre-holiday special hours);
• Closed Thursday, Nov. 28 (Thanksgiving Day);
• Open Sunday, Dec. 1; 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Holidays at the Market);
• Open Sunday, Dec. 8; 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Holidays at the Market);
• Open Sunday, Dec. 15; 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Holidays at the Market);
• Open regular hours on Tuesday, Dec. 24 (Christmas Eve)
• Closed Wednesday, Dec. 25, (Christmas Day);
• Open regular hours, Thursday, Dec. 26 and Tuesday, Dec. 31 (New Year’s Eve)
• Closed Wednesday, Jan. 1 (New Years Day).
For more information, please contact the Market office at (585) 428-6907.
News media: For more information, contact Assistant Director of Recreation Jim Farr at