Winsdtream Party in the Park
Windstream Party in the Park happens on Thursdays, June 18 through August 13. Gates open at 5 p.m. and music ends at 10 p.m.
||ESL Main Stage Talent
|| Jonny Lang, 8-10 p.m.
The Coupe DeVilles, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Matthew Corey, 5:30-6 p.m.
Side Stage: Anonymous Willpower
|| Victor Wooten, 8:30-10 p.m.
Aqueous, 6:45-7:55 p.m.
Amanda Lee Peers, 5:30-6:15 p.m.
Side Stage: Tre Son
||Dylan Scott : 8:30-10 p.m.
The Lacs : 6:45-8 p.m.
Flint Creek: 5:30-6:15 p.m.
Featuring a special appearance by Denny Hamlin's NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Toyota Camry
Side stage: Kid Kurry
|| Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad
Side Stage: Mochester
The 2015 season of Windstream Party in the Park will continue at Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Park at 353 Court Street (corner of Court and Chestnut Streets). The park allows concert-goers to bring a blanket and relax on the grass while listening to some of the summer's best music and enjoying Rochester's best food trucks and local beer offerings! Families also get to enjoy access to the park's playground during the shows.
$5 Individual, General Admission tickets (children 12 and under are free) will go on sale in mid-May. When on sale, they will be available for purchase at:
- The gate on the day of the show (entry is allowed until 9:30 p.m.);
- The Blue Cross Arena box office, 1 War Memorial Square;
- Ticketmaster at:
Party Pack (for the general public) are available for $35 for tickets to all 9 shows and access to express entry line. Available at the Blue Cross Arena box office.
This year, the City is thrilled to welcome back Windstream as our title sponsor for the third year in a row. Windstream's Rochester headquarters is at the Midtown site, just a few blocks from the park.
Windstream's commitment to the event has encouraged other NEW neighborhood partners to support the event in 2015:
- ESL has joined the event as the sponsor of the main stage.
- MVP Healthcare is enhancing the overall event experience by creating a Family Zone where parents can bring kids and the family can have fun together!
- NEWS10NBC is Party in the Park's television sponsor.
Other 2015 sponsors include Clear Channel Media + Entertainment, The Strong, and North American Breweries.
- Blankets are allowed.
- NO lawn chairs.
Food and Drink
Local food from The Bento Box, Pete's Dog Shop, Cheesed and Confused, Kona Ice, Sonny's Landing, Chef's Catering, J&S Fried Dough, and Wraps on Wheels will be available on a rotating basis throughout the weeks. Beer from Genesee and Labatts and wine from Woodbrige will be available. Patrons may bring in one sealed bottle of water
Parking & Gates
Check out a map that shows nearby parking and the entry gates to the event.
There are two gates/entry points to Party: the west gate is at the corner of Court and Chestnut Streets, and the east gate is at the corner of Court Street and the traffic circle.
- Washington Square Garage, 111 Woodbury Boulevard
- Court Street Garage, corner of South Avenue and Court Street
- East End Garage, 475 E. Main Street
- HSBC Garage, 100 Chestnut Street (enter on Broad Street side)
The Strong parking lot
- Windstream Party in the Park ticketholders who wish to park in The Strong museum parking lot may do so for a $7 fee beginning at 4:30 p.m. on event Thursdays. Cars should enter the lot via Woodbury Boulevard or Pitkin Street and must pay upon arrival. Tailgating is not permitted. Lot closes at 10:30 p.m.; overnight parking is not permitted. For more information and directions to the lot, visit www.museumofplay.org.
- Lawn chairs, bicycles, skateboards, in-line skates and pets will not be allowed in.
- Re-entry is not allowed.
- No admission will be allowed after 9:30 p.m.
- Shoes are required.
- Smoking is prohibited in all city parks.
- Tailgating is prohibited.
- Drones are prohibited.
Please call the Office of Special Events at (585) 428-6690.