Committee meetings are held in Council Chambers, City
Hall, 30 Church St.
City Council committees generally meet on the
Thursday prior to the monthly City Council meeting. The primary function of
these committees is to review all proposed legislation and to recommend
adoption, consideration, or rejection by the entire Council, either as written
or with amendments.
The committees meet one after the other in the
- Finance (Carolee Conklin - chair) - 4:00 p.m.
- Neighborhood & Business Development (Carla Palumbo - chair) - 4:05
- Parks & Public Works (Matt Haag - chair) - 4:15 p.m.
- Public Safety, Youth & Recreation (Adam McFadden - chair) - 4:30
- Art & Culture (Elaine Spaull - chair) - 4:35 p.m.
For more information about the four standing committees please visit the City
Council committees' page.