About the Project
The City is making improvements to East Henrietta Road from the south City Line to Stan Yale Drive.
The proposed project, a public-private partnership between the developers of CityGate and the City, will reconstruct this narrower section of East Henrietta Road to create a fifth lane that will facilitate turning movements into CityGate at a new signalized intersection. The project also seeks to extend bike lanes on East Henrietta further north, thereby creating a more bicycle-friendly entrance into the City of Rochester.
This project has FHWA construction funding and an Approved IPP.
Improvements will be consistent with those shown on the CityGate East Henrietta Road Improvements Plan and NYDOT Access 390, Interchange 16 Phase 3, East Henrietta Road Bridge over Canal Project.
- Reconstruction and widening of pavement
- New granite curb, new concrete sidewalks and new driveway aprons
- Drainage improvements include new catch basins
- Street lighting improvements include new poles and fixtures
- New hydrants and services
- New Traffic signal at new south entrance to CityGate
- New landscape features, topsoil and seeding
|| Fall/Winter 2016
|| Spring/Summer 2017
If you have questions or need more information, contact City project manager,
Mr. Timothy Hubbard, at (585) 428-7154, or email him.