14th Annual Jazz Fest Will Take Place June 19-27, 2015
The Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival is one of the largest and most exciting attractions of the summer. To ensure that everyone from all walks of life were able to enjoy it, the City of Rochester had once again focused its support for the Jazz festival on bringing three free stages to Rochester's East End along with plenty of talent. Gibbs Street and part of Main Street will again be closed to vehicle traffic and transformed into "Jazz Street," complete with a free stage and a two-story vending tent.
The City sponsors music on the free, outdoor stage over the course of both weekends at East Avenue and Chestnut Street.
Full Schedule of Performers, Tickets, Vendors, and More!
To learn all of the details on this year's Jazz Fest, head to www.rochesterjazz.com
Parking and Shuttle Service
The Jazz Fest is held in downtown Rochester's East End Cultural district. All venues are within walking distance of each other so park once and walk to everything! The Festival does not operate any parking but there are many surface lots and ramp parking garages conveniently located near festival venues. Fees vary on surface lots and garages. Please note, many side streets will be closed off so on-street parking will be limited.
This year, to help alleviate traffic congestion around the festival area and get people to venues, the festival will offer a free shuttle!
- This year, Jazz Fest is offering a shuttle. Find out more.
- The garages below are located close to shuttle stops:
- East End Garage, 475 Main St. East, Rochester, NY 14604. (585) 325-7860 Use Scio Street entrance.
- Washington Square Garage, 111 Woodbury Boulevard, Rochester, NY 14607. (585) 232-3810
- Sister Cities Garage, 28 N. Fitzhugh St., Rochester, NY 14614, closest to Rochester Plaza Hotel for Jam Sessions.
- See the parking garage page for extra info.
Jazz at the Library - the Jazz Starts Here
The Rochester Public Library also hosts a series of noontime concerts, called The Jazz Starts Here, at the Central Library, 115 South Ave. The concerts run daily during Jazz week.
If you have more questions about The Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival, find festival contact information on the festival's main pages.