Short Term License Agreements

If you wish to hold an event (party, barbecue, etc.) on City vacant land, you must contact both the Special Events Office at (585) 428-6733 as well as the division of Real Estate at (585) 428-6951 to execute temporary license agreements. There are fees required from each department related to the use of the City Owned lot.