Corn Hill Parking Program

This unique parking program ensures that Corn Hill residents (and employees of Corn Hill businesses) are able to find on-street parking convenient to their homes and workplaces during daytime hours. Residents can also purchase visitor passes that enable guests to park on-street in Corn Hill. *NOTE: ALL Corn Hill Parking Pass Holders Must Follow All Street Traffic Rules and Laws When Parking.*

As of June 1, 2013, the following fees and expiration date are in effect:


  • Each residential permit: $24 (comes with two visitor passes at no extra charge; valid for one year, limit two per household)
  • Each employee permit: $24 (valid for one year, limit one per household)
  • Each visitor pass when purchased by itself: $12 (valid for one year, limit two per household)

Expiration Date

Each permit and visitor pass expire on July 31 of each year. 

How to Obtain a Permit or Visitor Pass

As of July 1, 2016 the Corn Hill Parking Application is under the management of the Rochester City Clerk. Corn Hill residents or employees of Corn Hill businesses who want a new parking permit should visit to Room 100a of City Hall, 30 Church St. Submit an application with the following:

  • Picture ID (driver's license, student ID, work ID)
  • Official document showing proof of residency (driver's license, deed, lease, utility bill, letter from landlord, etc.)
  • Current registration for each car that needs a permit (no permits issued for rental cars or cars used by non-Corn Hill residents).
  • Cash, credit or debit card, check or money order, with check or money order made out to the City of Rochester.
  • Employees of Corn Hill businesses do not need to show proof of residency; they need to show a letter on employer's letterhead that they work at a Corn Hill business.
  • Download the Corn Hill Parking Permit Application 

Residents who want visitor passes need to show only ID and proof of residency.

Holders of permits or visitor passes may renew them by submitting an application (showing any changes in contact or vehicle information), proof of residency or employment, and payment as indicated above.