View the Aquatics page to find other pools.
85 Adams St. 14608 map
Hours Of Operation M-F 2:30 - 9:00 p.m. Sat. 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Pool Features and Programs
- Full size, heated indoor pool open year-round
- Open swim and lessons for youth and adults are offered (see below)
- Lifeguarding Classes (call 428-7456 for details)
- Home of the Rochester Rapids Swim Team and the Adams St. Swim Team
Pool Hours (Fall, Winter and Spring)
M – F: 3:30 – 4:45 p.m.
M & F 8 - 9 p.m.
Sat. 1 – 2:30 p.m.
M – F: 5 – 6 p.m.
Sat. 11a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Adams Street offers youth and some adult swimming lessons--some of them free--during the school year and summer.
Download a registration form
Click here to learn more about swim lessons at Adams Street and elsewhere through the Bureau of Recreation.
Lifeguarding Prep Class
This program allows aspiring lifeguards to build their swimming skills in preparation for lifeguarding classes which begin in March. Classes begin on Tuesday December 2 and run every Tuesday till February 23
- Register for an EZ RecPass ID, which gives you access to it all: top-notch team sports, outstanding arts programs, water skills classes, youth council leadership opportunities and more
- Fun, skill-building friendships in the safe atmosphere of city recreation
- Year-round recreation programming for youth, teens and adults
- Summer Breakfast & Lunch programs
- Kids Cafe Dinner program during the school year
- Youth Council
- Saturday hours
- Collaborative programs with community organizations
- Seasonal special events
- Play apparatus
Rent the Gym or Pool for Your Next Celebration