|| $391,000 (including NYS funding)
|| In-house: City DES- Architecture & Engineering; Division of Architecture
|| Leo J. Roth Corporation
||Mt. Hope Cemetery’s historic 1874 Gatehouse was originally designed by Andrew Jackson Warner, one of the most prominent upstate architects of the late 19th century. It first served as the cemetery office and now is used for interior exhibition space and headquarters and meeting space for the Friends of Mt. Hope. The renovation included the replacement of the slate roof and marble tile at the portico and foyer, along with other exterior repairs.
Back to Project Portfolio