E Updated on 8/4/2015
Listed below is an alphabetical listing of available EPA Certified Lead Paint testing companies.
Please note: The City is NOT accepting clearance reports from the following companies during the periods outlined below:
- Ceberus Properties, LLC. From: March 19, 2015 To: March 18, 2016
- Proway Management From: August 1, 2015 To: October 31, 2015
The following list represents fees generally associated with lead dust wipe clearance testing:
- Sample Charge: EPA requires that up to four rooms are tested and that two samples be taken from each room. The per sample charge may cost between $6 to $13, depending on the requested processing time.
- Service Charge: Companies generally charge a service fee that can range between $70 - $125, depending on the date and time of the inspection and inspection turn-around time.
- Retesting Fee: EPA requires that any individual wipe test that fails the initial inspection must be retested until it passes. The retesting fee may cost between $45 - $125, depending on the number of samples and the inspection turn-around time. Other fees may include postage and processing.
AJ Court Environmental
32 Valewood Run
Penfield, NY 14526
(585)737-0841 or (585)451-1160
Fax # (585)219-5637
Chatham Housing and Development Corp.
144 Village Landing - #222
Fairport, NY 14450
73 Orchard Drive, Suite 100
Rochester, NY 14618
Phone: (585) 442-4650
Environmental Testing and Consulting
PO Box 466
Batavia, NY 14020
(888)532-3382 (Toll Free) or
(585)344-2430 (New #)
Excalibur Property Inspection Services
842 Partridge Lane
Webster, NY 14580
Interstate Property Inspections, Inc.
P O Box 17670
Rochester, NY 14617-0670
Attn: Rick Rote
300 State Street
Rochester, NY 14614
570 South Avenue
Rochester, NY 14620
Ravi Engineering & Land Surveying
189 N. Water St - Ste 600
Rochester, NY 14604
Envoy Environmental Consultants, Inc.
145 Lake Avenue
Rochester, NY 14608