Use this form to request permanent installation of a bike rack within the City of Rochester.
Note: Requests for temporary bike racks at special events go through the Special Events Office and must be submitted by the event organizer or promoter.
Guidelines for the installation of a bike rack
To be considered, the location must meet the following guidelines:
- Must be within the City Right of Way or on City property;
- Must serve a viable business or destination;
- Must allow ample space for snow plow clearances and pedestrian travel (with bikes locked to rack);
- Must not obstruct fire hydrants, and;
- Must be within an existing paved area.
Name of destination, business or attraction:
Address or location description:
Please be as detailed as possible. Provide the street address, intersection, landmarks, any information to make sure we get the correct location.
Are you a property owner or tenant at the requested location?