Humboldt Recreation Center will be closed for renovation from August 27, 2012 to January 3, 2013.
Nearby centers are School 28, School 46, and East High School.
Click here for a full listing of all City Recreation and Community Centers.
Location and Hours
1045 Atlantic Ave. 14609 map
Use the Rochester-Genesee Regional Transportation Authority's Google Trip Planner to get a bus to this Center
Note that the closest public library to this Recreation Center is the
Winton Branch at 611 N. Winton Road.
Check this page in December 2012 for updated schedule.
Download a Fall-Winter-Spring 2012-2013 Guide for all Recreation and Community Centers
Register for an EZ RecPass ID, which gives you access to it all: top-notch team sports, outstanding arts programs, water skills classes, youth council leadership opportunities and more
- Fun, skill-building friendships in the safe atmosphere of city recreation
- Year-round recreation program for youth and teens
- Water "sprayground" in the summer
- Summer Breakfast & Lunch program
- Youth Council
- Adult Flag Football League (Sept.-Dec.) Seasonal special events
- Ball Fields
- Basketball Court - Outside
- Game Room
- Play Apparatus