500 Carter St., 14621 map
Hours Of Operation: M-F 2:30 - 9:30 p.m. Sat. 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Note that the closest public library to this branch is the Lincoln Branch at 851 Joseph Avenue.
- Register for an EZ RecPass ID, which gives you access to it all: top-notch team sports, outstanding arts programs, water skills classes, youth council leadership opportunities and more
- Fun, skill-building friendships in the safe atmosphere of city recreation
- Year-round recreation program for youth, teens and adults
- Community Place of Greater Rochester is also located in the building
- Summer Breakfast & Lunch programs
- Kids Cafe Dinner program during the school year
- Youth Council, Saturday hours, seasonal special events
- Water Spray Park in summer
- Collaborative programs with community organizations
- Ball Fields
- Basketball Court - Inside
- Basketball Court - Outside
- Benches, Football/Soccer
- Game Room
- Meeting Room
- Play Apparatus
- Tennis Courts
Check out the Emancipation Proclamation - 150 Anniversary video produced by Carter Street Kids.
Satellite: (open for summer only)
Norton Village Recreation Center
350 Waring Rd., 14609