The Gantt Center is undergoing renovations and will be closed part of the 2012-2013 school year. Check this page for updates about re-opening and the School Year 2012-2013 schedule.
Click here to see a list of links to other City Recreation and Community Centers.
700 North St., 14605 map
Center Director: Preston Sanders
Use the Rochester-Genesee Regional Transportation Authority's Google Trip Planner to get a bus to this Center
Note that the closest public library branch to this Community Center is the Lincoln Branch at 851 Joseph Avenue.
The City of Rochester is a partner in RocMusic, a $100,000 initiative to bring music education to City Recreation and Community Centers. The first site will be the Gantt Center! Learn more about RocMusic
The Gantt Center is undergoing renovations and will be closed part of the 2012-2013 school year. Check this page for updates about re-opening and the School Year 2012-2013 Schedule.
- Register for an EZ RecPass ID, which gives you access to it all: top-notch team sports, outstanding arts programs, water skills classes, youth council leadership opportunities and more
- Fun, skill-building friendships in the safe atmosphere of city recreation
- Year-round recreation program for youth, teens and adults
- Water Spray Park, installed in June 2009
- Play Apparatus, installed in June 2009
- Bird Habitat Garden, installed in June 2009
- Tennis Court, installed in 2008
- Basketball Court (regulation size), installed in 2008
- Summer Kids Club program, in conjunction with ABC Child Development Center, located in same building
- Summer Breakfast & Lunch programs
- Kids Cafe Dinner program during the school year
- Teen Lounge
- Youth Council
- Saturday hours
- Seasonal special events
- Collaborative programs with community organizations
- Basketball Court - Inside
- Game Room
- Large Group Accommodation
- Meeting Room
- Weight Room