123 E Main Street
Rochester, NY 14604
Renaming Ceremony Set for Sept. 24
Mayor Lovely Warren will take part in a ceremony at the Rochester Riverside Convention Center to name the building after Joseph Floreano.
- Date: Wednesday, September 24, 2014
- Time: 2:15 p.m.
- Location: Rochester Riverside Convention Center, Galleria, 123 E. Main St.
The Rochester Riverside Convention Center is an award-winning, versatile center that offers 100,000 square feet of adaptable meeting and exhibit space to meet the needs of any event, and every description.
Built in 1980 on the old Commerce Building site, it is conveniently located in the heart of Rochester, NY and enjoys a scenic setting on the banks of the Genesee River. One can truly enjoy the cityscape's views through the use of the various outdoor patios and balconies. It also offers a unique, truly enclosed walk-way that connects the center to various hotels, parking garages and city amenities. It is truly New York State's only "one-stop convention facility." Please visit the Rochester Riverside Convention Center site for detailed facility information and upcoming events.
Features and Amenities
- Exhibit space for up to 465 10 foot x 10 foot booths
- 25 meeting rooms
- Seating for 5,000
- Banquet facilities for up to 3,500
- State of the art presentation, entertainment, audiovisual and multi-media capabilities
- Full ADA accessibility
- More than 1,100 hotel rooms are connected to the center
- Membership in the prestigious Confrerie de la Chaine des Rotisseurs
- Nine time recipient of the Prime Site Award from Facilities Magazine