Since 1985, the ROCHESTER EVENTS NETWORK (REN) has provided hundreds of free or low cost events to literally thousands of residents and visitors to downtown Rochester.
Community sponsorship makes good business sense. Event marketing can provide you with access to a diverse consumer base through cost-effective solutions that connect you with our audiences. REN has the ability to customize your corporate sponsorship investment to help you reach your brand's maximum potential through:
- ADVERTISING: Inclusion in City 12 TV programming, paid advertising and promotional opportunities with local radio stations.
- PUBLIC RELATIONS: City-wide press releases, mayoral press events, campaign kick-offs, ribbon cuttings, on-air opportunities with local television and radio.
- PRINT: City of Rochester print materials may include posters, fliers, postcards and banners. Items are distributed to public libraries, various neighborhood offices and recreation centers, city hall, the Rochester Public Market and other locations in Rochester.
- LIVE EVENT OPPORTUNITIES: May include booth display, corporate logo and/or banner presence, VIP hospitality, test marketing products, surveying attendees and opportunities to host or emcee event.
- CITY WEBSITE: All special events will be featured on the City's Facebook page, website and event calendar at www.cityofrochester.gov and will contain sponsor name. logo and link to sponsor website. The Rochester Events Network will feature detailed event information, talent, photos, sponsor acknowledgements, link to sponsor website and more.
Get the credit you deserve. Experience the satisfaction of knowing you helped to support our center city and envision how your company can be part of the Rochester entertainment renaissance. We think you’ll be pleased with the results. For more information on sponsorship, contact Kara Osipovitch, Special Events Manager at (585)428-6733 or email@example.com.
Premier Rochester Events Provide Four Seasons of Maximum Exposure
Event Sponsorship Opportunities