999 South Avenue
Hours Of Operation: M-F 2:30 - 9:30 p.m., Sat. 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Summer Hours Of Operation begin Monday, June 29: M-F 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m., Sat. 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Note that the closest public library to this R-Center is the Highland Branch at 971 South Avenue.
- Register for an EZ RecPass, which gives you access to it all: top-notch team sports, outstanding arts programs, water skills classes, youth council leadership opportunities and more
- Fun, skill-building friendships in the safe atmosphere of city recreation
- Year-round recreation program for youth, teens and adults
- Kids Cafe Dinner program during the school year
- Saturday hours
- Adult volleyball leagues
- Seasonal special events
- Collaborative programs with community agencies
- Basketball Court - Inside
- Basketball Court - Outside
- Game Room, Gym
- Play Apparatus
- Weight Room
Rent the Gym
Download a Facility Use Permit Application to rent the space.
Effective January 5, 2015 permits payments must be made with: check, money order or credit card.
Effective July 1, 2015 we will no longer accept cash payment for permits of any kind.