Winsdtream Party in the Park
Thank you to the 30,000+ people who came to one of the 9 Party in the Park concerts in 2014! We hope you liked the new venue and we look forward to seeing you again next summer!
In 2014, Windstream Party in the Park moved back to its original location (which happens to have a new name!), Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Park at Manhattan Square at 353 Court Street (corner of Court and Chestnut Streets). The park allows concert-goers to bring a blanket and relax on the grass while listening to some of the summer's best music and enjoying Rochester's best food trucks and local beer offerings! Families also get to enjoy access to the park's playground during the shows.
$5 Individual, General Admission tickets (children 12 and under are free) will go on sale in mid-May. When on sale, they will be available for purchase at:
- The gate on the day of the show (entry is allowed until 9:30 p.m.);
- The Blue Cross Arena box office, 1 War Memorial Square;
- Ticketmaster at:
- Ticketmaster.com (with associated service charges); or
- 800-745-3000 (with associated service charges).
Party Pack (for the general public) are available for $35 for tickets to all 9 shows and access to express entry line. Available at the Blue Cross Arena box office.
- Blankets are allowed.
- NO lawn chairs.
Food and Drink
Local food will be available from some of the area's best food trucks. Follow @cityrochesterny on Twitter to see which vendors are lined up each week. Gennesee, Labatts, and Rohrbach's will be on hand. Patrons may bring in one sealed bottle of water
Parking & Gates
Check out a map that shows nearby parking and the entry gates to the event.
There are two gates/entry points to Party: the west gate is at the corner of Court and Chestnut Streets, and the east gate is at the corner of Court Street and the traffic circle.
- Washington Square Garage, 111 Woodbury Boulevard
- Court Street Garage, corner of South Avenue and Court Street
- East End Garage, 475 E. Main Street
- HSBC Garage, 100 Chestnut Street (enter on Broad Street side)
The Strong parking lot
- Windstream Party in the Park ticketholders who wish to park in The Strong museum parking lot may do so for a $7 fee beginning at 4:30 p.m. on event Thursdays. Cars should enter the lot via Woodbury Boulevard or Pitkin Street and must pay upon arrival. Tailgating is not permitted. Lot closes at 10:30 p.m.; overnight parking is not permitted. For more information and directions to the lot, visit www.museumofplay.org.
This year, the City is thrilled to welcome back Windstream as our title sponsor. Last summer, Windstream moved more than 350 employees to a new building on the Midtown site in Downtown Rochester. We are so excited to have them Downtown and with the series' move to the park, they'll be just a few blocks away from the fun each week!
Other sponsors include Alex and Ani, The Strong, Clear Channel Media + Entertainment, City Paper, and North American Breweries.
- Lawn chairs, bicycles, skateboards, in-line skates and pets will not be allowed in.
- Tailgating is prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited in all city parks.
- No entry will be allowed after 9:30 p.m.
Please call the Office of Special Events at (585) 428-6690.