Norton Village Recreation Center is located at 350 Waring Road (Waring Road Plaza). map
Use the Rochester-Genesee Regional Transportation Authority's Google Trip Planner to get a bus to Norton Village
Monday through Sunday
April 1-November 15 (5 am - 11 pm)
November 15-March 30 (7 am - 10 pm)
Download the Facility Use Permit Application. Call (585) 428-6770 for availability information.
Between 9 am and 9 pm:
$125 per day (Holidays $250 per day)
Before 9 am or after 9 pm:
$150 per additional hour
Full payment and $15 non-refundable processing fee due at time of application
Tables and bench seats to seat 50 (Six 8' rectangular tables)
- Kitchen with sink, stove/oven, and refrigerator
- 2 Restrooms (handicap accessible)
- Outdoor grill (charcoal not provided)
- Children's play area
- Telephone (for emergencies only)
- Any violation of these rules or permit conditions will result in immediate termination of the permit.
- No amplified music; the permit holder must adhere to the City's Noise Ordinance.
- No signs or decorations are to be stapled anywhere.
- Requests for limited consumption of alcohol must be requested on the permit application. The applicant must personally bring in the application and be proofed. Authorization will be noted on the permit if approved. Alcohol must be limited to the inside of the building.
- Facility is scheduled on a first come, first served basis. Once application and payment are received, your application will be reviewed. Reservation of your date and time is confirmed through the issuance of a permit.
- The lodge will not be opened earlier than 10 minutes prior to the time designated on the permit. Additional time for set up and/or take down must be included in the hours requested. In addition, if you decide you will leave earlier than planned, please allow at least 20 minutes for City staff to arrive for closing. There are no refunds for leaving early. Do not leave the building unattended.
- Permit holder must arrive at the Norton Village Recreation Center at the time designated on the permit. A staff person will only be onsite to open and close the building. You will not be issued a key.
- Counters and tables must be protected by a hard surface (cutting board) when used for cutting.
- Folding tables and chairs are for indoor use only.
- Garbage must be put in trash bags and deposited in barrels outside at the building entrance. Do not leave any trash in the building.
- No Adult Entertainment is permitted.
- Permit holder is responsible for cleanup of area after use. Refrigerator and stove must be emptied. Oven and countertops must be wiped as clean as possible.
- Smoking is not allowed in any City facility.
- Violation of any of these rules may also result in prohibition of permittee from application for future permits for the Bureau of Recreation Facilities.