Skip to main content

Liquor license notices

New York State law requires that restaurants and bars that sell liquor to the public must provide the local Clerk’s Office with notification of their license application 30 days prior to selling liquor. 

The links below open a list of such applications that have been provided to the City Clerk. Each file lists the dates the notifications were received by the City Clerk’s Office, the name of the bars or restaurants and address of the establishment.