Reserving City Recreation Facilities

New! On-line registration now available for City lodges and community centers.

Permit for use of Auditoriums, Gymnasiums, and other City Facilities

Administered by the Department of Recreation and Youth Services, the Facility Use Permit allows the public to access ice rinks, auditoriums, gyms, softball fields, tennis courts, and other spaces. Birthday parties, wedding receptions, reunions, and any of your celebrations and gatherings are guaranteed to be memorable at a City of Rochester facility.

Permits payments must be made with: check, money order or credit card.

Use the links below to download the facility use permits



Special Events in City Parks

If you plan on using a city park for staging, registration, a leg of your race/walk, post-event activities, or anything else related to a special event, you  must fill out a Facility Use Permit application as well. Filling out this application and the subsequent issuance of the permit  will reserve the park you intend to use and ensure there will not be a conflict with another event. Remember that in addition to this permit, you will also need to go through the Special Event permit application process.

Ice Rinks, Pools, and Other Park Spaces



GymsHockey at Genesee Valley Park rink(2)

Port of Rochester Terminal Building

Click here to rent this facility>>

Athletic Fields

Call 428-6755  to learn what fields are available.

For Additional Information

Call the Bureau of Recreation at 428-6755.